Hi everyone! I have another (easy) holiday DIY for you all! I feel like around fall and winter time, candles are used a lot more than other seasons. I love that cozy and warm feeling you get when the candle is lit.
It’s surprisingly warm here in Toronto. Usually around this time of the year, snow would start falling down. I think my snow withdrawals just came in to votive form haha. (Wishfully hoping for a white Christmas!!)
DIY snowy votives
Fake shredded snow (you can find this at the dollar store)
Tea candle lights
1) Remove any labels from the jar
2) Using a paint brush, brush a thin even layer of glue around the jar
3) Roll the jar around in the fake snow *
4) Put the tea light candles inside and light it up! **
* Stick your hand in the opening of the jar so that your hand doesn’t get sticky
** If you don’t want your candle to slide around in the jar, hot glue or tape the bottom of the candle and stick it to the jar.