I was invited by The Happiest Pixel to collaborate with her for her one year birthday on the blog! Yay! Of course I couldn’t pass this. Who wouldn’t want to celebrate a birthday? (Even if it is for a blog!) She asked if I can post one of my favourite dessert recipes. This was a hard one because I love love love desserts. I also love making them too! Luckily, I was able to narrow it down to one of my favourite fudge recipes.
We all have those days when we want (or need) something sweet, right? So, here’s that day! It’s probably one of my favourite fudge recipe yet. It’s got a great smooth, creamy texture to it.
So how easy do you think this recipe is? …
About 4-ingredients-only-easy! The hardest part is to wait a couple of hours for it to firm up. In the mean time, maybe you can lick the spoon?
Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
(Recipe adapted from Sally’s Baking Addiction)
1 cup creamy (or crunchy) peanut butter
1 cup butter
1 tsp vanilla
4 cups confectioners sugar
Toppings or add-ins (optional) *
1. Melt peanut butter and butter until completely melted and smooth
2. Add sifted confectioner’s sugar into the peanut butter mixture
3. Pour/press the fudge mixture into a pan
4. Put it in the fridge until it firms
* chocolate chips, chocolate drizzle, coconut, sea salt, nuts…