It’ll be almost 2 years since I’ve had this blog and considering that I am the creator of this blog, I realize that my readers don’t really know me at a personal level. You all pretty much know that I like to focus on our well-being as well as sharing my travels, crafts and recipes with you all. So by doing this, I hope you all get to know me a little bit more!
Here are some fun facts about me:
1. I like to collect seashells, old cameras, flowers and leaves (I love to press them in between pages of books).
2. I love being around people but I also enjoy being by myself at times.
3. I would prefer cold weather than hot weather – that way you can bundle up with the comfiest socks and blanket you own.
4. I have a dog name, Ginger. She is a Yorkie and Maltese.
5. My favourite season is autumn.
6. I am Child and Youth Care Practitioner.
7. I love to explore.
8. I’m Filipino, living in Canada.
9. I would love to own a café one day.
10. The only shows I’ve watched from the beginning (and by week to week) are Pretty Little Liars and The Walking Dead.
11. Otherwise, I usually just wait until a season or series is over so I can binge watch from the beginning right to the end.
12. I prefer baking than cooking.
13. I have a lot of dreams that I want to pursue one day (who doesn’t, right?).
14. I enjoy outdoor activities. Which includes, swimming, canoeing, hiking and biking.
15. Pizza and sushi are my top favourite foods.
16. I’ve made a couple of blogs in the past and this is my first blog that I’ve continuously used for over a year.
17. My first favourite hobby was to take photos (and still is!)
18. I never really got into watching YouTube regularly until 2 years ago (very late in the game, I know! haha)
19. I enjoy hosting dinner parties.
20. I love learning and trying new things.